This course is currently closed
About This Course
This course outlines the risks posed by the internet, and shows you how to keep yourself and your students safe online.
The course covers:
- Maintaining a good professional reputation
- Social Media within your organisation
- Why should I care about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- Policies and why they are important
- Where to get help
- Fake News
- Copyright and Ownership
- Safe Surfing
- Appreciate how to keep yourself and students safe online
- Understanding key policies to help protect against online threats
- What to do if you have an issue