This course is currently closed
About This Course
This course is designed for those familiar with the traditional desktop version of Microsoft PowerPoint. It introduces key features of PowerPoint Online in Office 365 and how it integrates with the desktop version of PowerPoint.
What you’ll learn:
- Know the differences between PowerPoint online and the traditional desktop version.
- Be able to find, open and edit a presentation online.
- Know how to open and save documents directly from the PowerPoint desktop version.
- Understand how to access version histories for a presentation.
- Be able to collaborate in real-time with a colleague on a single presentation file.